mardi 26 novembre 2013

overall reflection

my goals: I really attaint the goals since the beginning of my internship, because of working with my coworkers that help me a lot to get along with the kids , explaning the meaning of my duties and make me improve the english language. I am really excited cause, the kids are learning so fast the basket ball drills and skills, the practice was so intense for them.

Stratégies: I'am still using some of the stratégies when i'm Learning another language. It really help me to learn some new words and to be confident of myself , not to be scare to communicate with others peoples. When I'm Learning English , i'm focus only on three stratégies repetition, low inhibition and talking to myself. Those are the stratégies that really help me a lot, when i'm having difficult on the words or a sentence.

language: my level English improve very well, because before i had a lot of problems on ponctuation and structure. On ponctuation, i didn't know where to put it to separate my sentence, so my phrases were disorganized and my structure didn't make sense . so i had to work harder to improve my English writing.

growth: i learned a lot of stuff about myself , be confident, controling the kids, be on charge and learn others culture. I can be confident from now for not to be afraid to speak with people on any language if i want to improve my English and to know other peolples by talking. since from now i was on charge with the kids on basket ball, i can that on my resume my experience with the kids on basket ball programs.


the internship:i gain how to be responsible with so many kids , keep my calm  and be patient with them that were my my goals of my experience.

gratitude: my internship is not finish yet , but anyway i still wrote a card to her , it least the day i'm going to be done , i'm going to give it to her . Dear Emilie, thank you for the stage , i had really fun with the kids helping them with their home works and improving their basket ball skillz. I never going to forget the first time ,you introduce me to the kids cause, one of the children was  really happy to see me because , i was african.

placement: i will recommend my internship placement to another children, because the u get along with nice people who wants to make friends, they always helping when ever you need, the children are so funny even if they are little bit hard to control.
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire