dimanche 24 novembre 2013

breaking it down

My English improve so far.

listening comprehension : when I  started my internship, it was more easier for me to understand and communicate with the people. Firstly, when I started , I was more shy to approach people on communicate because of the culture and the life style ,but when I get along with them , I wasn't shy anymore , I become like a dog who's always dynamic with people.


Accent: I really have English accent when I'm communicating with peoples, before I had a lot of difficult to pronounce some words , example friends and crying . those are my two difficult words to pronounce, because of the 'R'  I don't roll my tongue to say the word 'R'. those are my two goals for the weeks to be better to pronounce the 'R' on every words.


fluency : I become more fluent on English , I'm more confident right now to talk any subject with my coworkers compare to before , I didn't had the trust on me to communicate on subject, cause I was afraid to make errors in front of everyone. Since I start my internship things really change on me , my communication, the confident and not to be afraid not to talk.

humour: English and French humour got a lot of comparison ,the inconvenient between them is the way they say it. French people understand more their joke humour but when they listen English  humour  they're not really appropriate in the joke , same as English people. If the person is bilingual he can understand and approach with any peoples to communicate and understand any kind of humour.


Accuracy: I improve my accuracy a little better, I observed  a lot of writing structure with kids by helping they're home works and learn a lot of pass tense by studying with them.

expression: I didn't heard no expressions, but I learned my coworkers some new expressions example, every cloud has a silver lining : be optimistic, even difficult times will lead to better days. the reason I said that's  it's because the person had a very difficult times to work with the kids by their behavior , and he was on depress. after expressing myself , he feel a little better.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire