mardi 29 octobre 2013

lingustic inteference

when I was 8 years old , my first language was French , than when I move to north Carolina at the state , that's where my whole life has change , why ? because I started to speak English more than French , I was considering myself as an English person , I couldn't even spoke French and write . 2 years later I moved to Canada, when I move my mom wanted to register me at the English school but that didn't happened because both of parents had to study on English when they were young. So I decided to register at the French school. That's were my linguistic interference begins.

first, when I'm trying to communicate on French, I am saying in English then translating in French that really affect my language , cause when I am trying to express myself on English or French I'm thinking one of these language, before collaborate.



At my internship , I can really express my English without getting no help with the host or the monitor. cause that's the reason were doing the internship improve the language. I got strategies that help me forcing myself to do mistake: repetition , guessing, talking to myself and low inhibition. that's what I use to be a good learner

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire